|Calling on all passengers to contact your member of Congress to support pro-passenger measures – and oppose anti ticket price shopping measures inserted by the airline lobby, Transportation Chairman Shuster and ranking Member DeFazio.
- Amendment 10: Requiring ancillary fees to be reasonable and proportional to cost
- Amendment 110: Prohibiting involuntary bumping
- Amendment 135: Requiring interlining in cases of lengthy delays within the airline’s control
- Amendment 33: Classifying the unfair reduction or elimination of earned Frequent Flyer benefits as an unfair and deceptive practice
- Amendment 90: Family Seating Law
Urge your Congressperson to support these amendments now!!